Galvanized pipes are steel pipes that have been dipped in a protective zinc coating to prevent corrosion and rust. Galvanized piping was commonly installed in homes built before 1960. When it was invented, galvanized pipe was an alternative to lead pipe for water supply lines.however ,today it can be used in a lot of product .one of them is traffic fence .
The size of our this product is 76 * 3000*1500 mm .
firstly , we cut the tube one by one in the right size and connect them by electric welding machine.
secondly ,add stoving varnish in the surface to enhance the lightening and durability .
thirdly ,add reflective sheet to keep safety .
at last Loading shipment.
- The History Of Traffic Signs
- Traffic Sign Color Appearance
- Structural Design Of Traffic Signs
- Traffic Sign Making Materials
- The Guiding Ideology Of Traffic Signs
- The Principle Of Setting Traffic Signs
- Traffic Sign Arrow
- The Role Of Traffic Signs
- Safety Fence Introduction
- Kind Of Safety Fence
- 50 Pcs Vehicle Steel Wheel Stop
- Municipal Guardrail -traffic Barrier
- 200 Pcs Wheel Locator Order From UK Customer
- 219 Stainless Steel Crossing Warning Post
- Sending Gift To The District Public Square Danc...
- 500000$ Government Project Bid Was Successful
- Steel Warning Column
- Aluminum Yellow Traffic Direction Frame Arrow B...
- Applicable Occasions Of Road Cone
- Our Traffic Road Sign In The Street