1. The basic wind speed of the design should be the use of a local flat open ground, which is 10 m above the ground. The return period is 50 years and the average maximum wind speed is 10 min, and it must not be less than 22 m/s.
2. The traffic sign structure shall be designed according to the limit state of the carrying capacity and the limit state of normal use, and shall meet the requirements of construction and craftsmanship at the same time.
3. The structural importance coefficient of traffic signs can be divided into two levels:
(1) Cantilever-type, gantry-type traffic signs on expressways and first-class highways 7, structural importance factors
(2) Other types of traffic signs on highways, first-class highways, and traffic signs located on other grades of roads, structural importance coefficient Y. =0.9.
4. The calculation and combination of the load of the traffic sign structure, the design method of the limit state, and the design of the foundation should comply with the current "General Specification for Design of Highway Bridges and Culverts" (JTC D60), "Code for Design of Foundations and Foundations of Highway Bridges and Culverts" (JTJ 024), and " Rules for Steel Structure Design (JB 50017) and Road Traffic Signs and Marking (JB 5768).
- The History Of Traffic Signs
- Traffic Sign Color Appearance
- Traffic Sign Making Materials
- The Guiding Ideology Of Traffic Signs
- The Principle Of Setting Traffic Signs
- Traffic Sign Arrow
- The Role Of Traffic Signs
- Safety Fence Introduction
- Kind Of Safety Fence
- Warning Column Product Features
- Government Project 150 Pcs Light-reflecting Bla...
- High Quality 800 Pcs Black Yellow Reflective Wa...