Spray painting is a painting technique where a device sprays a coating (paint, ink, varnish, etc.) through the air onto a surface. The most common types employ compressed gas—usually air—to atomize and direct the paint particles. Spray guns evolved from airbrushes and the two are usually distinguished by their size and the size of the spray pattern they produce. Airbrushes are hand-held and used instead of a brush for detailed work .
one of our technique for warning post is using spray painting to enhance the durability and brightness .
- The History Of Traffic Signs
- Traffic Sign Color Appearance
- Structural Design Of Traffic Signs
- Traffic Sign Making Materials
- The Guiding Ideology Of Traffic Signs
- The Principle Of Setting Traffic Signs
- Traffic Sign Arrow
- The Role Of Traffic Signs
- Safety Fence Introduction
- Kind Of Safety Fence
- 3M Engineering Reflective Film Big Traffic Fenc...
- The Whole Process Form Round Galvanized Tubing ...
- 50 Pcs Vehicle Steel Wheel Stop
- Municipal Guardrail -traffic Barrier
- 200 Pcs Wheel Locator Order From UK Customer
- 219 Stainless Steel Crossing Warning Post
- Sending Gift To The District Public Square Danc...
- 500000$ Government Project Bid Was Successful
- Steel Warning Column
- Aluminum Yellow Traffic Direction Frame Arrow B...