Traffic barriers sometimes called crash barriers, or Armco barriers, also known in North America as guardrails or guard rails . which are categorized in two ways: by the function they serve, and by how much they deflect when a vehicle crashes into them.
traffic barriers was divided into :Balcony Guardrail ,ornamental fence ,wall fence ,traffice fence and municipal guardrail so on .
Municipal guardrail is a guardrail in the middle of the road, preventing pedestrians and vehicles from crossing the road at will without obeying traffic rules, providing safety guarantee for pedestrians and vehicles.
Municipal guardrail has anti-corrosion, anti - aging, anti - sun, weather resistance and other characteristics.
Antiseptic form: electroplating, hot plating, spray - plastic, immersion plastic.
Municipal guardrail materials;PVC plastic steel, galvanized steel pipe
black gulvanized steel pipe were connected with blue& white narrow reflective sign to show the direction you are ready to go to improve security . Especially on bad weather rainy days or night .
- The History Of Traffic Signs
- Traffic Sign Color Appearance
- Structural Design Of Traffic Signs
- Traffic Sign Making Materials
- The Guiding Ideology Of Traffic Signs
- The Principle Of Setting Traffic Signs
- Traffic Sign Arrow
- The Role Of Traffic Signs
- Safety Fence Introduction
- Kind Of Safety Fence
- 200 Pcs Wheel Locator Order From UK Customer
- 219 Stainless Steel Crossing Warning Post
- Sending Gift To The District Public Square Danc...
- 500000$ Government Project Bid Was Successful
- Steel Warning Column
- Aluminum Yellow Traffic Direction Frame Arrow B...
- Applicable Occasions Of Road Cone
- Our Traffic Road Sign In The Street
- Rubber Corner Square Protector
- 500 Pcs Dip Galvanized Steel Barricades