Indicator sign is one of the main signs in traffic signs.Used to indicate the direction and location of traffic and pedestrians.The color of the indicator sign is blue background and white pattern.The shapes are round, rectangular and square.
The sign indicates that only all vehicles turn left (or right).Place the vehicle in the proper place at the intersection where it must turn left (or right).When there are special regulations such as time, type, etc., the application of auxiliary signs or additional patterns.
they are Straight mark,turn left and turn right sign ,Go straight and turn left (or go straight and turn right) signs,Traffic signs on the right (or left) side of the road,One way signs,Walk sign,Horn sign ,
minimum stated-speed sign,Road leading sign,crosswalk sign,Lane traffic sign,Permissible turning mark.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Warning column installation method
- The technical principle of solar energy
- The advantages of solar energy
- The disadvantages of solar energy
- Solar energy applications
- Solar fuel utilization
- Solar power generation system
- Solar energy history
- Solar laws and regulations
- Solar energy development prospects
- direction signs
- safety road construction sign
- Stainless steel barrier
- PE folding expansion rails
- Steel Wheel Stoppers
- the introduction of traffic safety facilities
- rubber material using in rubber hump ,wheel sto...
- The geometric shape of the sign and its meaning
- Application And Corresponding size of road cone
- about Classification of reflective film