(1) Universal: The sun shines on the earth and there are no geographical restrictions. Irrespective of whether it is land or sea or whether it is mountains or islands, it is everywhere. It can be directly developed and utilized, and it is easy to collect without the need for mining and transportation.
(2) Harmless: The development and use of solar energy will not pollute the environment. It is one of the cleanest energy sources. This is extremely valuable in today's increasingly serious environmental pollution.
(3) Huge: The annual solar radiation reaching the earth's surface is equivalent to about 130 trillion tons of coal, which is the largest amount of energy that can be developed in the world today.
(4) Long time: According to the estimation of the nuclear energy rate produced by the sun, the hydrogen reserves are sufficient for the maintenance of billions of years, and the life span of the earth is also several billion years. In this sense, it can be said that the energy of the sun is used. Inexhaustible.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Warning column installation method
- The technical principle of solar energy
- The disadvantages of solar energy
- Solar energy applications
- Solar fuel utilization
- Solar power generation system
- Solar energy history
- Solar laws and regulations
- Solar energy development prospects
- Promotion of the Solar Power Industry Notice
- the introduction of road sign
- the knowledge of China road sign