The use of solar energy is not yet very popular. The use of solar power also has the problems of high cost and low conversion efficiency. However, solar cells have been used to provide energy for satellites.
Humans depend on this energy for survival, including all other forms of renewable energy (except for geothermal energy resources). Although the total amount of solar energy resources is equivalent to more than 10,000 times that of humans, the energy density of solar energy is low, and it Different from place to place and from time to time, this is the main problem facing the development and utilization of solar energy. These characteristics of solar energy will limit its role in the overall energy system.
Solar energy is both primary energy and renewable energy. It is rich in resources and can be used free of charge without transportation, without any pollution to the environment. It has created a new life form for mankind, enabling society and humanity to enter an era of energy conservation and pollution reduction.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Warning column installation method
- The technical principle of solar energy
- The advantages of solar energy
- The disadvantages of solar energy
- Solar fuel utilization
- Solar power generation system
- Solar energy history
- Solar laws and regulations
- Solar energy development prospects
- Promotion of the Solar Power Industry Notice
- the introduction of road sign
- the knowledge of China road sign
- HK China road sign
- traffic barriers