Solar cells, also known as "solar chips" or "photovoltaic cells," are thin slices of photoelectric semiconductors that generate electricity directly from the sun's rays.A single solar cell cannot be used directly for power supply.As a power source, several individual solar cells must be connected in series, in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
Solar panels (also known as solar cell components) are assembled by a number of solar cell panels, which are the core part of the solar system and the most important part of the solar system.
Composition and functions of solar panels:
(1) toughened glass: its function is to protect the power generation main body (such as the battery plate). The selection of transmission is required:
1. High transmittance (generally over 91%);2. Ultra-white toughening treatment.
(2) the EVA: fixed toughened glass used for bonding and power (battery), the merits of the transparent EVA material directly affect the life of the components, exposed to the air in the EVA aging yellow, thus affect the light transmittance of the component, thus affect the quality of the component's power in addition to the quality of EVA itself, component manufacturer of laminating process influence is very big, such as EVA adhesive degree is not up to standard, EVA and toughened glass, backplane bonding strength is not enough, will cause EVA early ageing, affecting the service life of components.
(3) battery chips: the main role is to generate electricity. The mainstream in the main market of power generation is crystalline silicon solar cells and thin film solar cells, each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Crystalline silicon solar cells, the equipment cost is relatively low, but the cost of consumption and battery chips is very high, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is also high, it is more appropriate to generate electricity in outdoor sunlight.
Thin-film solar cells, which cost a lot more than equipment, but cost a lot less to consume and battery, are more than half as efficient as crystalline silicon cells.
(4) back plate: function, sealing, insulation and waterproof.Generally, TPT, TPE and other materials must be resistant to aging, most component manufacturers guarantee 25 years of quality, toughened glass, aluminum alloys are generally no problem, the key is with the back plate and silicone can meet the requirements.
(5) aluminum alloy: the protective laminate plays a certain role of sealing and supporting.
(6) junction box: protect the entire power generation system and play the role of the current transfer station. If the short-circuit junction box of the component automatically disconnects the short-circuit battery string, the most important thing in preventing the burn of the entire system junction box is the selection of diodes. The corresponding diodes are different according to the type of battery chip in the component.
(7) silica gel: sealing function is used to seal the border between components and aluminum alloy frames, components and junction boxes. Some companies use double-sided tape and foam cotton to replace silica gel, which is widely used in China.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Warning column installation method
- The technical principle of solar energy
- The advantages of solar energy
- The disadvantages of solar energy
- Solar energy applications
- Solar fuel utilization
- Solar power generation system
- Solar energy history
- Solar laws and regulations
- Solar energy development prospects
- material of traffic road sign
- the meaning of warning sign in road
- the meaning of Mandatory sign
- direction signs
- safety road construction sign
- Stainless steel barrier
- PE folding expansion rails
- Steel Wheel Stoppers
- the introduction of traffic safety facilities
- rubber material using in rubber hump ,wheel sto...